We start with a local departure for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved at the Grand Burstin Hotel which towers over an attractive harbour. Here you can relax, dine in style and be entertained all under one roof. Rooms all have private facilities, colour TV and tea / coffee making facilities. Features include a Leisure Club with indoor heated pool, sauna and solarium, (some facilities – including Leisure Club - chargeable). The hotel is renowned for its entertainment with cabaret every night.
For further information on the Grand Burstin Hotel click here
During your stay we have INCLUDED these great excursions:
- A visit to the delightful seaside town of Broadstairs, before continuing to Canterbury – with its magnificent cathedral
- A journey via cross Channel ferry to the Continent. We take in the beautiful city of Bruges, plus a visit to a low price beer, wine and cigarette warehouse. Please remember all items must be for personal consumption and Customs and Excise suggested limits must be strictly adhered to.
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at the Grand Burstin Hotel
- Excursions as detailed, (subject to change and admission charges not included)
Not included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, any admission charges
- Single room supplement
- Harbour view supplement
- Travel insurance
- Any applicable admission charge
- Charges made by hotel for use of facilities, including leisure club
Important Note: To travel on the day trip to Bruges a full 10-year passport is required. Duty free goods are no longer available. Due to Government weight restrictions it is possible only to carry back one case of approximately 24 small bottles of beer from Belgium per person. All items must be for personal consumption. The ferry crossing may be substituted with a tunnel crossing - no compensation payable in these cirumstances. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, malfunction or damage of any item purchsed.