- Comfortable bedrooms all with TV and private facilities. Typical rooms have either 1 or 2 double beds or a double bed and bunk beds.
- Themed Restaurant and Bar
- Wellness centre with indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, steam room, beauty treatments (some facilities chargeable).
- The bunk beds are not suitable for anyone weighing more than 80 kgs (approx 12.5 stone) and the top bunk is not suitable for children under 5 years.
- Pool access is from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the departure day. Pool may be closed on certain dates - no compensation payable.
Watch this video of Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel
Day 1 - Depart from selected regional departure points during the morning and travel by coach to the channel port for the short crossing to the Continent. Our journey then continues via the French Auto-Route system to Paris. We will head directly to the Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel where accommodation has been reserved for 2 or 3 nights on a bed and continental breakfast basis.
Day 2 - Today we have included a Hopper Ticket, enabling you to visit Disneyland® Park - home to classic Characters and five enchanting lands and admission to Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can live the behind-the-scenes magic of film, television, animation and entertainment.
Day 3 - Another free day to explore the Disney® Parks with a Hopper ticket as you wish. Return to your hotel for the night.
On 3 day packages, we commence our return journey home at approximately 15.30 hrs. arriving back in your local area late on day 3 or in the early hours of day 4.
Day 4 - After breakfast we check out of the hotel and head for the channel port and our return crossing tot he UK. Arrival back is scheduled for the late evening.
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel and ferry crossing
- 2 or 3 nights bed and continental breakfast at Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel
- 2 day Hopper Ticket to the Disney Parks as detailed in the itinerary
Not Included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, any admission charges other than stated etc.
- Travel insurance
- Hotel under occupancy supplements