We start with a local departure for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the Glastonbury Hotel. All rooms have private facilities and features include a bar and restaurant. The hotel is located on the Royal Parade.
During your stay we have included these great excursions:
- A trip along the coast to Brighton. See the antique shops, enjoy the many good restaurants or enjoy a pleasant stroll along the sea front in this lovely seaside town
- A visit firstly to Hastings, with a short stop for sightseeing, then on to the old Cinque Port of Rye. Here you will find quaint, old fashioned, individual shops and a lovely old town to enjoy. Return to Eastbourne along the coast road
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day
- Excursions as detailed (subject to change)
Not Included in the Price
- Personal expenditure, gratuities or any applicable admission charges etc.
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement