We start with a local departure from Nuneaton, Bedworth or Coventry and travel to London. On arrival, we take you to a central point and there will be time for shopping and lunch, (not included). Afterwards you make your own way to the theatre for the matinee performance of your chosen show. Tickets are usually located in the stalls or dress circle and have a face value of between £27.50 and £45. Occasionally upper circle tickets will be allocated.
Our coach will depart from a central point for the return journey. Please make your own way back to the coach.
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel
- Ticket to See Matinee Show of your choice
Not included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, any admission charges
- Any Meals
- All tickets for the show of your choice are subject to availability. There is a limit on the number of tickets available. If your chosen show is not available an alternative will be offered. Tickets will usually have a face value of between £27.50 and £45. Occasionally upper circle tickets will be allocated to this band. Tickets may not be together. Some shows have a higher booking fee. This results in differences between face value of show ticket allocated to tours
- Casts of all the above shows are subject to change without notice. If stand-ins take roles no refunds will be applicable. Phantom of the Opera tickets may have an interrupted view at certain times during the performance.
- If the show is cancelled after departure arrangements will proceed and ticket value only will be refunded
Full payment is required for all trips at the time of booking