We start with a local departure for our journey north. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the Britannia Hotel, Newcastle. This promises a warm welcome and high standard of accommodation and service. All rooms have private facilities, colour TV and tea / coffee making facilities. Features include a bar, lounge and restaurant.
For further information on the Britannia Newcastle Hotel click here
During your stay we have included these great excursions:
- Durham – offering an array of attractions and architectural gems
- The Northumberland coast. We visit Seahouses with its busy main street and colourful harbour boasting spectacular views of the Northumberland coast. We continue to Bamburgh with its famous castle dominating the skyline for miles around. Tidal conditions permitting, continue to Holy Island. Its tranquillity, spirituality and scenic beauty are sure to please
- Beamish Museum. We have included admission to Beamish Open Air Museum. This recreates life in the North of England in the early 1800s and 1900s. Take a ride on the tramway, visit Home Farm, the colliery village and even a dentist’s surgery – all in an authentic setting
Included in the Price:
- Coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day
- Excursions as detailed (subject to change
Not Included in the Price:
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenditure, gratuities or any un-specified admission charges etc
- Any charges hotel may make for use of facilities
Please Note: If we are unable to cross to Holy Island an alternative visit will be arranged.