We start with a local departure for our journey via the Eurotunnel or ferry to the continent. We continue through France to our overnight stopover hotel.
On day 2 we continue south across the Pyrenees and into Spain to the Costa Brava / Maresme where we stay for 1 night.
Day 3 – continue southwards today along the Mediterranean coastal road to the Costa Blanca. Here accommodation has been reserved for 5 nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at a comfortable 3* hotel. All rooms have private facilities.
During your stay we have included this great excursion:
- A visit to historic Alicante. Wander the wide Avenidas, and seafront promenade of this elegant Spanish city. You may like to take the lift from the sea front up to the beautiful fortifications and gardens of the Castillo de Santa Barbara and soak up the atmosphere of this colourful central market – the hub of Alicante life.
As well you can take advantage of these great optional excursions:
- The hilltop city of Gudalest. Explore the Moorish Castle and its dungeons and take in the spectacular views before continuing on to the tumbling waterfalls at Algar, known locally as the ‘Oasis of the Costa Blanca’. Price: £18.95 per person
- See the delightful villages of Altea, Calpe and Benissa. Price: £18.95 per person
- Evening excursion to the Costa Blanca’s most famous night spot – Benidorm Palace – where singers and dancers perform a wonderful floor show. Price and details sent prior to departure – subject to availability
Day 8 – head along the Mediterranean coast to Costa Brava / Costa Maresme area for a 1 night stay
Day 9 – we continue our journey through to France for our final overnight stopover hotel
Day 10 – after breakfast continue our journey, arriving back later on
- Coach travel and Channel crossing
- Accommodation: 2 nights with breakfast in France; 2 nights Coasta Brava/Maresme with breakfast and dinner; 5 nights in Benidorm with breakfast and dinner. In Spain all hotels are 3* and in France 2* or family run
- Excursions as detailed (subject to change)
- Personal expenditure, gratuities or any admission charges other than those stated
- Any charges hotel may make for use of facilities
- Optional meals or excursions
- Single room supplement
- Travel insurance
- Tourist Tax in Spain. This must be paid directly to the hotels on arrival in cash. Current charge approximately 1 Euro per person, per night.
Children's Reductions (apply to children aged under 12 years)
First & Second child (2-11 years), sharing room with 2 full fare paying adults - 30% reduction on adult price
Separate rooms for children (ages up to 13 years) - 10% reduction on adult price.