|We start with a flight from Birmingham, (for times see later), with Ryanair. On arrival we transfer you to Blanes and the legendary Camping Solmar. The site is situated conveniently for the shops, nightlife and amenities of Los Pinos with a beach and promenade only a short stroll away. Features include:
- A landscaped swimming pool with children’s area
- Clubhouse with large bar and dining area
- Well stocked supermarket and reception close by
- Terraces for sunbathing
Accommodation has been reserved in classic mobile homes. There is one double bedroom, separate childrens bedroom with twin or bunk beds, fully fitted shower room with hot and cold shower, wash basis and toilet. The kitchen area comprises cooker rings, sink unit, fridge, worktops and cupboards. Lounge and dining area which converts to a further double bed if required. All crockery and cooking utensils are provided, as are pillows, but bed linen, towels and items of a personal nature are not supplied.
Up-grade to a superb Harry Shaw Cottage or Lodge – Please ask for prices (subject to availability).
On day 8 we transfer you back to Barcelona, Girona airport for the return flight to Birmingham which is due to depart at 15.25 hours, arriving back at 16.40 hours.
Included in the Price:
- Return flights with Ryanair from Birmingham / Barcelona / Girona. Outward departure time 11.50 arrive 15.00; return depart 15.25 arrive 16.40. (Times subject to change)
- 7 nights accommodation only in Classic Mobile Homes at Camping Solmar. Please note: On day 8, checkout will be approximately 0900 hours. Arrangements will be made for you to store luggage etc
- Transfer to / from Campsite to airport
Not included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, any admission charges
- Travel insurance
- Any excursions in resort
- Supplement for Harry Shaw Lodge (price available on request)
- Supplement for Harry Shaw Cottage (price available on request)
- Camping Gaz extra - £5.00 per unit, per night, payable in resort.
- Any items listed as ‘not included’ in the 2012 Funshine brochure
- Ryanair baggage check-in charge. Maximum allowance is 15 kgs per person. Please ask for details of fee. This applies for each item of checked baggage – no sharing of baggage allowance permitted. No infant allowance. If supplement not paid you will have to pay for a checked-in bag at the airport. Also it is passenger’s responsibility to pay for any baggage carried in excess of checked-in and hand baggage allowance.
All prices subject to change depending on air fares. Exact price will be confirmed when you book.
All prices are based on 2 people sharing.
Please ask for child prices