We start with a local departure for our journey east. Accommodation has been reserved in chalets, all with private facilities, colour TV and tea / coffee making facilities.
- Live nightly entertainment
- Heated indoor pool
- Pub games and quizzes
- Short mat bowls
- Putting green, boules and other outdoor and indoor leisure facilities. (Some facilities chargeable).
Also included are free drinks! The bar is usually open on the day of arrival from dinner until approximately 11pm and each day of your stay, (excluding departure day), from approximately 6pm until 11pm. Drinks offered include house wines by the glass, draught lagers and beers, house spirits, pumped mixers, tea/coffee (basic coffee only). Single measures only. No branded drinks and no stock hoarding allowed.
As well we have included these great excursions:
- A visit to Cromer, returning through lovely Norfolk Braods villages
- A half day trip to historic Norwich
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day
- Free drinks during your stay as detailed (times and availability subject to change/alternation). If any aspect of the free bar is missed for any reason whatsoever, there will be no compensation payable.
Not included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, any admission charges
- Single room supplement
- Travel insurance
Please Note: Warner Corton is reserved for adults only
Arrival Date: 17 December 2012
Duration: 4 Nights
Price per person: from just £149.95
Please Note: Excursions as detailed above are not included in 'Self Drive' Option
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT 'SELF DRIVE DISCOUNT' WHEN PROCEEDING TO BOOK