We start with a local departure by coach for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a half board basis at the Riviera Hotel. This is situated opposite the slipway to one of the safest and best beaches on the island, yet only a few minutes walk from the pier and shops. All rooms have private facilities, colour TV and hospitality tray. Features include a bar and restaurant.
For further information on the Riviera Hotel click here
During your stay we have INCLUDED these great excursions:
- A half day visit to the traditional village of Godshill
- A half day visit to Newport – the Island’s capital – with its fascinating historic buildings
Full day exploring the Island's coastline taking in Yarmouth, Cowes and Ryde - £7.50 per person
Included in the Price:
- Coach travel and ferry crossing
- 4 nights half board accommodation starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day
- Excursions as detailed (subject to change)
Not Included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, admission charges etc
- Optional excursion
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
Please Note: 12 November & 03 December 2012 departures are Festive Breaks and include entertainment each night.