We start with a local departure for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights at the Bay View Breeze Hotel which has an ideal cliff top setting minutes from the beach and town centre. All rooms have private facilities and features include a restaurant and bar.
For further information on the Bay View Breeze Hotel click here
Our coach will drop you off at the hotel on day 1 and pick you up on the last day. There are no excursions included.
During your stay the hotel have a great festive programme lined up with many highlights including:
- 23 December – a warm welcome with tea and biscuits served in the sea facing bar and lounge: 6pm – meet up at the bar for complimentary glass of sherry: 6.30 – fabulous 3 course dinner followed by evening entertainment
- 24 December – hearty breakfast: day at leisure: 2pm – 4pm relaxing afternoon and traditional cream tea awaits. Be sure to enter the ‘Guess the Weight of the Christmas Cake’ competition – the winner will be announced on Christmas Day. For those wanting to stretch their legs the town centre is only a 15 minute cliff top walk away: 6.30 – enjoy a delicious Candlelit dinner served in the Garden Restaurant, followed by entertainment tonight
- 25 December – hearty breakfast and glass of Bucks Fizz: 10am – visit from Father Christmas: 12.30pm – time to sit down for the meal of the year in the Garden Restaurant: 3pm – put your feet up and watch the Queen’s Speech and, if you still have an appetite, afternoon tea and Christmas cake will be served. We will also announce the winner of the ‘Guess the Weight of the Christmas Cake’: 6.45pm – enjoy a Gala buffet in the Garden Restaurant followed by entertainment and some festive sing along songs
- 26 December – leisurely brunch in the Garden Restaurant: 11.30am – ‘Stuff the Turkey’ competition where executive Head Chef and General Manager will compete head to head in the Bar Vista and Gallery lounge: 2.30pm – you may wish to visit the pantomime in Bournemouth, (tickets and transfers not included). 4 – 4.30pm – light lunch of home make soup and roll in Bar Vista and Gallery lounge: 6.45pm – for the final evening enjoy dinner in the Garden Restaurant with entertainment to follow
On the last day our coach will pick you up at the hotel at approximately 12.00 hours for the journey home.
Included in the Price:
- Coach travel
- Entertainment programme
- 4 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day
- Lunch on Christmas Day
Not Included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities or any charges hotel may make for use of facilities
- Extra items at hotel such as laundry or wines etc. unless specified
- Pantomime tickets or transfers to the pantomime. It is recommended that you book these prior to arrival
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
Please Note: Festive programme subject to change or substitution. No compensation will be payable in the event that any aspect is not provided or any aspect is provided in a form different to that shown.