- departure from your local area by coach for our journey via the cross Channel ferry to the Continent. We continue to the Greater Paris / Ile de France area where we will stay for 2 nights at a good class, (2*), hotel in rooms all with private facilities.
Day 2 – we will transfer you to Disneyland® Paris during the morning where we have included a Hopper Ticket, enabling you to visit Disneyland® Park – home to classic Disney characters and 5 Enchanting Lands or admission to Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can live the behind the scenes magic of films, television, animation and entertainment.
Day 3 – today we have a brief tour of some of the great sights of Paris including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe etc. We commence our return journey home during the late morning arriving back during the evening.
Availability of Advertised Facilities at Disneyland® Paris
Please note that every effort will be made by Disneyland® Paris to ensure that all advertised facilities are available. However, for various reasons it may happen that some of the facilities may become unavailable or may be offered in a different form from that shown. Harry Shaw/City Cruiser can have no control over these eventualities and no liability is accepted whatsoever for the effect this may have on your holiday.
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel and channel crossing by ferry or Eurotunnel
- 2 nights bed and Continental breakfast accommodation in rooms with private facilities at good class (2*) hotel in Greater Paris/Ile de France area
- Transfers to/from Disneyland Paris and Hopper Ticket on Day 2
- Brief sightseeing tour of Paris on day 3
Not included in the Price:
- Meals and drinks en route or meals other than specified
- Personal expenditure, gratuities, etc.
- Single room supplement
- Travel insurance