We start with a local departure for our journey north. Accommodation has been reserved for four nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the excellent Spittal of Glenshee Hotel. This modern, comfortable hotel stands in its own beautiful mountain setting. All bedrooms have private facilities and a hospitality tray. Features include a restaurant, bar / lounge, games room; steam room and sauna, (some facilities chargeable).
For further information on the Spittal of Glenshee Hotel click here
During your stay we have INCLUDED these great excursions:
- Braemar and Royal Deeside. We take you into the Grampian Mountains, over Britain’s highest main road to reach Braemar – home of the Royal Highland Gatherings. In the afternoon we drive up the valley of the Dee, passing Balmoral Castle, the Royal Church of Crathie and the town of Ballater where it would appear every shop is ‘By Royal Appointment’
- Pitlochry and the Tayside Forest Park. We travel to Pitlochry – ‘Gateway to the Highlands’. Then we take in Queen’s View on Loch Tummel, returning via Blair Atholl, the Bridge of Tilt and the tree line pass of Killiecrankie
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at the Spittal of Glenshee Hotel
- Excursions as detailed (Please note: Subject to change and no admission charges included)
Not Included in the Price:
- Personal expenditure, gratuities etc.
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement