Day 1 - Depart from selected regional departure points during the morning and travel by coach to the channel port for the short crossing to the Continent. Our journey then continues via the French Auto-Route system to Paris. We will head directly to Disneyland® Paris where accommodation has been reserved for two nights on a Bed & Continental Breakfast basis.
Day 2 - Today we have included a Hopper Ticket, enabling you to visit Disneyland® Park - home to classic Characters and the five enchanting lands and Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can live the behind-the-scenes magic of film, television, animation and entertainment.
Day 3 - Once again we have included a Hopper Ticket. We will depart from Disneyland® Paris during the late afternoon for our journey home. Arrival back in your local area will be during the early hours of the morning on day four.
Included in the Price:
- Return coach travel from selected regional departure points
- Return channel crossing either by ferry or Eurotunnel
- Two nights bed and Continental breakfast accommodation at your choice of Disney® Hotel. Hotel is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Two day Hopper Ticket to the Disney® Parks
Not Included in the Price:
- Any meals or drinks en route or during your stay other than Continental breakfast
- Spending of a personal nature, gratuities etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Disney® Hotel under occupancy supplements
Please Note: All prices are based on 4 persons sharing - No child reductions. Hotel under occupancy supplements apply and will be added to your Confirmation Invoice.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For technical, operational and other reasons any of the attractions or facilities at Disneyland® Paris may be altered, closed, removed or otherwise be unavailable at any time. Harry Shaw can have no control over these events and no liability is accepted whatsoever for the effect this may have on your trip
DEPARTURE SUPPLEMENTS APPLY ON SELECTED REGIONAL PICK-UPS - PLEASE SELECT OPTION WHEN BOOKING